- We are NOT A DAYCARE! The children in this program are in a special High Performance taekwondo program
- Children are walked from school or dropped off by school bus to our location
- Taekwondo lessons 5 days a week included in the fee
- Most importantly your child will be learning: CONFIDENCE, SELF-CONTROL, RESPECT, DISCIPLINE & LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Schools closest to our facility: George R. Gauld, St. Leos, & St. Luis. Other schools please INQUIRE ABOUT SCHOOL BUS DROP-OFF WITH YOUR SCHOOL.
Day Camps (PA Day, Summer, Winter & March Break)
No school? No problem! Come join us for camp!
- Camps run from 9:00 am – 4:15 pm
- Early Drop-off available (inquire)
- Field trips (Summer & March Break), arts & crafts, outdoor play, indoor sports, a Taekwondo session, obstacle courses, fort building, movies & more!
- Non-members are welcome to join us!
- Please do not forget to pack: a lunch, snack, water bottle and comfortable attire with socks and shoes.
Kids Birthday Parties (Martial Arts Themed Birthday Party)
A new, exciting and fun filled way to celebrate your child’s birthday!
Kids love our non-stop fun and action filled birthday parties. Held in our large do-jang, your child can invite friends and classmates to an awesome adventure in the Martial Arts. They will get to learn Taekwondo moves, participate in fun games, and cut their cake with a Ninja Sword! Truly an experience your child will remember for years to come. Ages 5 & Up
The Martial Arts Birthday Party Package Includes:
- A 2 hour fast-paced and well-organized party led by Master Ivan
- A Taekwondo lesson in kicking and board breaking
- Fun games, music and activities appropriate for your child’s age group.
- A safe and supportive atmosphere fun for boys and girls.
- Cut your cake with a ninja sword!
- Sit back and relax while we take care of everything for you, leaving you time to enjoy yourself, take pictures, and watch the delight on the children’s faces. Best of all – we do the cleanup!